- Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, "Pennsylvania should make covid-19 licensing waivers permanent", May 20, 2022
- The Orange County Register, “California should expand occupational reforms for experienced firefighters, EMTs”, April 5, 2022.
- The Detroit News, “Use common sense reforms to draw workers to Michigan”, December 28, 2021
- The Orange County Register, “New California licensing reform should go further for workers”, November 12, 2021
- CSOR, “Lassie Doesn’t Need a Licensed Pet Groomer,” September 13, 2021
Economist Writing Every Day [Summer 2021 Blog Series]
In Summer 2021, I did guest-blogged a series on the curriculum of the research process. The material is probably most helpful to other junior scholars and graduate students, but there are some productivity tips specifically for job market candidates and their job market papers:
- Write@SJSU: Writing On, via Behavioral Economics [June 26, 2020]